In response to:
Years ago, I split a sales company and a service company into two distinct separate companies. This avoided all that "big business" nonsense that was in effect at that time, also. Got a pizza franchise...with multiple stores? No problem....just create more than one business. I think this wailing about "not hiring the 50th employee" is not a wise argument to pursue. It will come back and bite us on the backside, when, 4 years from now, the dem's show that avoiding Obama care was relatively easy to do, and that thousands of small businesses avoided it, by establishing separate businesses.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago