In response to:
Years ago, I split a sales company and a service company into two distinct separate companies. This avoided all that "big business" nonsense that was in effect at that time, also. Got a pizza franchise...with multiple stores? No problem....just create more than one business. I think this wailing about "not hiring the 50th employee" is not a wise argument to pursue. It will come back and bite us on the backside, when, 4 years from now, the dem's show that avoiding Obama care was relatively easy to do, and that thousands of small businesses avoided it, by establishing separate businesses.
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago