In response to:
Years ago, I split a sales company and a service company into two distinct separate companies. This avoided all that "big business" nonsense that was in effect at that time, also. Got a pizza franchise...with multiple stores? No problem....just create more than one business. I think this wailing about "not hiring the 50th employee" is not a wise argument to pursue. It will come back and bite us on the backside, when, 4 years from now, the dem's show that avoiding Obama care was relatively easy to do, and that thousands of small businesses avoided it, by establishing separate businesses.
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 15 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago