In response to:
Years ago, I split a sales company and a service company into two distinct separate companies. This avoided all that "big business" nonsense that was in effect at that time, also. Got a pizza franchise...with multiple stores? No problem....just create more than one business. I think this wailing about "not hiring the 50th employee" is not a wise argument to pursue. It will come back and bite us on the backside, when, 4 years from now, the dem's show that avoiding Obama care was relatively easy to do, and that thousands of small businesses avoided it, by establishing separate businesses.
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago