In response to:
Years ago, I split a sales company and a service company into two distinct separate companies. This avoided all that "big business" nonsense that was in effect at that time, also. Got a pizza franchise...with multiple stores? No problem....just create more than one business. I think this wailing about "not hiring the 50th employee" is not a wise argument to pursue. It will come back and bite us on the backside, when, 4 years from now, the dem's show that avoiding Obama care was relatively easy to do, and that thousands of small businesses avoided it, by establishing separate businesses.
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 3 hours ago