In response to:
It is a clever distraction to argue whether the attack at Benghazi was a terrorist or pre-planned attack. It was obvious that it was pre-planned. That argument simply dulls the edge of the REAL issue. That is, the studied failure to protect and defend the US personnel sent abroad, in enemy territory, to represent the United States. Whether it was terrorist or not.....begs the question. The KILLED 4 Americans, who were unprotected after requesting, multiple times, for defensive help. The admin, and Obama specifically are accessories to the murder of those 4 Americans. That alone, should earn Obama impeachment, removal from office, and possibly even jail time.
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 43 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago