Frankly, I'm sick to death of anything to do with, or about, muslims. I'm also sick of watching those 7th century barbarians treated as if they are civilized people, while they bully us with violence and threats of violence. The question is not whether muslims will tolerate criticism. The question is, how many more of their atrocities will WE tolerate.

Why Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

UsaBruce Wrote: Aug 22, 2012 4:28 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! With a 42% approval rating? I think not, you poor deluded fool.
The abortionist sounds like a racist to me. Someone who enjoys saving the taxpayers and the world from "ugly black babies". There's some scary people out there...

The Palins Versus the Critics

UsaBruce Wrote: Aug 04, 2012 5:17 AM
@wotanofazgard (a pagan, I suppose) Talk about regressive throwbacks, but I digress. You presume to know my opinion of welfare. Let me explain it to you like this...I have no problem with the safety net for society's needy...it's the hammock that I am against.

The Palins Versus the Critics

UsaBruce Wrote: Aug 03, 2012 8:02 AM
Enjoy your life in the vile gutter where your mind resides...

The Palins Versus the Critics

UsaBruce Wrote: Aug 03, 2012 7:56 AM
As for her children...since they are not given the traditional courtesy of not being targeted, they, too, will give as good, or better, than the hyenas can dish out. They are the children of Todd and Sarah, after all. Wouldst that we had thousands, no millions, of such stock.

The Palins Versus the Critics

UsaBruce Wrote: Aug 03, 2012 7:51 AM
While the Leftist hyenas nip at the ankles of their betters, Sarah is removing RINO's and replacing them with Constitutional Conservatives. She was instrumental in the political tsunami of 2010, and she is being equally as active in the Primary and General election of 2012. Many of her winning Primary endorsements will move forward to defeat their Democrat rivals. Consider...she is accomplishing this despite the combined attacks from the Left, the Moderate/RINO Republican Establishment, and the media hyenas. They have every reason to fear and hate her. She is a political force of nature who is successfully taking every barb they can sling, and beating them into eventual defeat and irrelevance.
Attempting, on your part, to pass hubris off as intelligence isn't very smart, either.
@Brian Ross and ABC... Apology NOT accepted...SUCK MY TEA BAG!

MSNBC Host's Bizarre 4th of July Rant

UsaBruce Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 8:05 AM
LimbleCat, you must be referring to our cities when you say "whites build, blacks tear down".