Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
Yes, so clearly us Veterans, who risk life and limb and give up the best years of our lives - and mind you, in a profession that is so insanely dangerous that no private insurer will carry you - deserves no benefits of this nature? Yet, were I merely a left-handed, one-legged illegal Guatemalan Lesbian, that's *not* Socialism, and thus it's OK? By the way, these benefits for Veterans are Contractual, not an entitlement. I earned them. What did Tanika do? Crank out six different kid by as many absentee fathers?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 6 hours ago