Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
MrL53 "It guarantees the right for civilians to bear arms, yes, but for a "well-regulated militia." That means police and military." Speaking of "not reading" - and understanding the "full text of the 2nd Amendment." Because, you see, "well-regulated" didn't mean then what you believe it does. It meant "well-trained, led, and orderly; efficient." So your opinion - and it IS opinjion - is worth c r a p. Must be nice to own your own facts, huh?
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 20 minutes ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago