Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
MrL53 "It guarantees the right for civilians to bear arms, yes, but for a "well-regulated militia." That means police and military." Speaking of "not reading" - and understanding the "full text of the 2nd Amendment." Because, you see, "well-regulated" didn't mean then what you believe it does. It meant "well-trained, led, and orderly; efficient." So your opinion - and it IS opinjion - is worth c r a p. Must be nice to own your own facts, huh?
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago