Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
At Hillary's next AA meeting, she will stand up and say, "I'm Hillary Clinton, and I'm an alcoholic. And the Republicans made me this way, especially GW Bush. They won't leave me alone, they expose my lying, and they are trying to find out how I made so much money since Bill left office and I've never had a private sector job, unless you count the graft in Arkansauce." "Anyway, I've been so stressed and petrified that those evil Republicans will find out I've been working-and getting handsomely remunerated by Saudi Wahoohabis, and Islamists. I'm a queen, and this is no way to treat royalty".
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014