Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
At Hillary's next AA meeting, she will stand up and say, "I'm Hillary Clinton, and I'm an alcoholic. And the Republicans made me this way, especially GW Bush. They won't leave me alone, they expose my lying, and they are trying to find out how I made so much money since Bill left office and I've never had a private sector job, unless you count the graft in Arkansauce." "Anyway, I've been so stressed and petrified that those evil Republicans will find out I've been working-and getting handsomely remunerated by Saudi Wahoohabis, and Islamists. I'm a queen, and this is no way to treat royalty".
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 10 hours ago