Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
At Hillary's next AA meeting, she will stand up and say, "I'm Hillary Clinton, and I'm an alcoholic. And the Republicans made me this way, especially GW Bush. They won't leave me alone, they expose my lying, and they are trying to find out how I made so much money since Bill left office and I've never had a private sector job, unless you count the graft in Arkansauce." "Anyway, I've been so stressed and petrified that those evil Republicans will find out I've been working-and getting handsomely remunerated by Saudi Wahoohabis, and Islamists. I'm a queen, and this is no way to treat royalty".
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago