Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
This is my last post here. . . .there are just too many crazies. It is kind of scary actually and I can see why Romney lost with you guys claiming to be conservative.
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago