Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
Those drunkards beat us in the election and will continue to do so while you right wing nuts go off on conspiracy theories, racist rants, and misogynist ravings. Sure, drive away women, latinos, the young, and the educated.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 10 hours ago