Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
Becca, that is just not accurate. The wars cost us and continue to cost us 2 Billion /week. That does not include the costs of veterans benefits for the next 50 years. That does not include the costs of insurance and benefits paid to the relatives of dead heros. We went to wars that werent paid for while we lowered taxes. . ..that has never been done in times of war here in the U.S. The stimulus cost the treasury money although we have recouped some of it. But, it was not close to the unpaid for wars and the Part D medicare benefit and the tax cuts.
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago