My wife and I were driving to the Baltimore Washington Airport on the morning of September 11, 2001 when the news broke about planes being hijacked and intentionally crashed into iconic American buildings. I still have the airline tickets. Like millions of other travelers, we drove home, five days to Colorado under skies absent of contrails.
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 18 mins ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago