Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
"Proof positice" of what, nuttercup? How much "Proof positice" do we have of the Dems doing the same? I guess we all hate America then huh? Gee you're smart. Please continue to enlighten us about everything EXCEPT what the discussion is about. Please.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago