Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
"Proof positice" of what, nuttercup? How much "Proof positice" do we have of the Dems doing the same? I guess we all hate America then huh? Gee you're smart. Please continue to enlighten us about everything EXCEPT what the discussion is about. Please.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 20 minutes ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 3 hours ago