Almost Half of America on Welfare

Unrealistic Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 1:47 PM
All with intent I assure you.

Almost Half of America on Welfare

Unrealistic Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 1:46 PM
For those who contributed to the ss & medicare funds and as an employer for over 25 years I contributed to my employees as well, nobody is suggesting you are receiving entitlements its those on disability and Medicaid who never contributed that is being called out. To say that its all a Ponzi scheme is an understatement what it really is is extortion.
agreed.
They already know that what they're doing is wrong on every level they don't care, opportunistic scum is what it is hunters and gatherers have always taken the low hanging fruit is this something you don't know?
I don't know what your point is but Parasites and opportunistic scum like the fergusonians who've been enriching themselves off the incident (as usual) deserve no logic or consideration.

A Silly Excuse for a President

Unrealistic Wrote: Aug 03, 2014 12:31 PM
Pelosi is the queen of deception and lies, a pox on her and reid

A Silly Excuse for a President

Unrealistic Wrote: Aug 03, 2014 12:25 PM
Yeah actually only 7% Kenyan 43% Arab there Frisky, fact is the problem is the man is a muslim activist just look at the results. Tea partiers just want fiscal and personal responsibility, I gotta wonder about someone who has a problem with that.

Cultivating a Curious Mind

Unrealistic Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 10:40 AM
Idiot, Fool, Traitor Punk

Our Unwillingness to Defend Ourselves

Unrealistic Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 9:48 AM
At the end of the day the real problem is the voters, there is no constitutional right to vote in federal elections. I know this is a taboo subject but accurate none the less, until we figure out a way to fairly vet the voters you will as said below have lawyers and liars running the country 95% of the 536 people making law are lawyers can you say fox in the hen house. I did spank my young'uns when necessary which wasn't much because I understood get em early and they learn fast. I'm proud to say one is a fire dept. captain and the other a school teacher.
I respect what you're saying and certainly I don't have a position one way or another about one's belief's, mine is all that I am responsible for. However you do understand regardless of your position at least 95% of the world are believers of one sort or another and the issue is islam the most dominant is also the most intolerant and violent whether we like it or not.