The National Rifle Association has been under heavy criticism since holding a press conference on December 21 in response to the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. During his remarks, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called for armed police officers in every school in America as a way to prevent the next Sandy Hook and to protect America's kids. The idea was immediately classified as "out of touch" and "unsympathetic" to the situation by anti-Second Amendment advocacy groups calling for more gun control and a renewal of the Clinton-era assault weapons ban. A Gallup...
We have one of those out here in Arizona!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago