But Cassavetes wasn't done: "Who gives a s--- if people judge you? I'm not saying this is an absolute, but in a way, if you're not having kids, who gives a damn? Love...
Well, from your insulting and gratuitous posts, Bill, you are certainly in need of forgiveness. But I don't see evidence that you are trying not to sin. And while you're clearly eager to "prevent others from sinning" - I don't know what scriptural reference that goes to - it seems that your ignorance extends to this one: "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Matthew 7:3 NIV
This week, writer-director Nick Cassavetes released his new movie, "Yellow," about a woman having an affair with her brother. "I have no experience with incest," says Cassavetes. "We started thinking about that. We had heard a few stories where brothers and sisters were completely, absolutely in love with one another. You know what? This whole movie is about judgment, and lack of it, and doing what you want."
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago