Republicans say "While you gratuitously lay the Medicare Prescription Plan off on Bush, please note that it passed with Democrat votes." Let me be crystal clear with all my conservative friends out there. Obamacare passed with Republican votes!

Obama's Biggest Failure as President

UmayNotAgree Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 11:17 PM
Card-carrying Republicans say "While you gratuitously lay the Iraq War off on Bush, please note that the war got Democrat votes." Let me be crystal clear with all my conservative friends out there. Obamacare passed with Republican votes!
Now, even the Republican-controlled Congress is for Obamacare. House Leadership Let Obamacare Expansion Pass. http://www.redstate.com/russvought/2011/03/09/house-leadership-let-obamacare-expansion-pass/
I asked a Republican this question. "Any clue why 'Medicare Prescription' was passed when George W. Bush(R) was president, Denny Hastert(R) was Speaker of the House and Bill Frist(R) was Senate Majority Leader?" He told me, "Ted Kennedy wrote the bill!" Now let me ask everyone out there; just how many bills did Republicans write, When Obama, Pelosi and Reid held the levers of power in DC?" When they blame a Democrat, again, is this taking responsibility?

The Final Indictment of Barack Obama

UmayNotAgree Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 10:34 PM
As an American Christian, I remember finding much comfort in reading the books of Billy Graham. What a wonderful man of God-truly. How disappointing to see his son, Franklin Graham, adopt racial attitudes that his father fought so hard against. He approaches Christianity as if it were a white religion and that white standards determine its validity. He asserts himself as one who can validate whether or not a person is a Christian. And most of all, he forgets where Christianity was born-in the Middle East-not in the Church of England, not in America, but in the Middle East. What he also seems to fail to see is that it is not enough to think you know Christ-It is Christ who must know you.

Stopping to Help an Angel

UmayNotAgree Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 10:27 PM
Some Republicans think they are Christians because it says so on their birth certificate! On August 19, 2010, when asked by CNN correspondent John King if he had doubts that President Barack Obama is a Christian, Franklin Graham stated, "I think the president's problem is that he was born a Muslim, his father was a Muslim. The seed of Islam is passed through the father like the seed of Judaism is passed through the mother. He was born a Muslim, his father gave him an Islamic name."

D Day for the People

UmayNotAgree Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 9:47 PM
Thank you Republican controlled Congress for all this spending and debt. see Article I, Section 8 of the US Constitution.

Stopping to Help an Angel