No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
byeBarry writes: "the progs are in a frenzy, good!" That's just the way it should be looked at. If zerO was doing well, they wouldn't care. But look at all the libtrolls posting right now.
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 18 mins ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago