Small angry---TYPICAL NIGERO!!!!! RABID MONGREL DOGS!!!!!
What a pitiful, flat echo of 2008. With no real accomplishments to speak of -- aside from killing bin Laden (good!) -- we saw a small president and an angry one . . . a man willing to ridicule his opponents and implicitly accuse those who disagree with him of not believing in "citizenship."
The inspiration, the hope, the civility we saw in '08 is long, long gone. I can't imagine there is a single undecided voter -- or a single unemployed one -- who decided tonight to cast a ballot for Obama on the basis of this effort.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago