The Climate Con Goes On

uce Wrote: Feb 22, 2015 8:50 AM
Any out-of-work proof readers out there please contact me. :)

The Climate Con Goes On

uce Wrote: Feb 22, 2015 8:40 AM
Greetings, rightmostofthetime: There is no data linking man-made levels of CO2 to rising, or falling, global-temperatures. In fact, the main green-house gas in our atmosphere in not a gas at all but water-vapor and, more to the point, without green-house “gasses” our earth would be a ball of ice. As an aside, the atmosphere is make up of 78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen, .9% Argon, and, wait for it, .04% Carbon Dioxide. Yup, this whole CO2 fear campaign is over less than ½ of 1% of our atmosphere … And, I wonder how much of that fraction of 1% is actually man-made … I’ll wager less than ½. The entire crusade of the climate extremists is either politically motivated or misguided. The cost, if we don’t expose the fraud for what it is, my break the West before ISIS has a chance to. On the other hand, sadly, the extremists drown out the balanced ecologists who want clean water, and air, who champion the clean use of fossil fuels [e.g. coal scrubbers] allowing the market to trend towards alternative energy sources …
I just read an article over at Commentary [https://www.commentarymagazine.com/2015/02/02/walkers-early-surge-important-might-seem/] where this was quoted: ... As Seth Mandel wrote here last April, it was inevitable that should Walker become a presidential candidate, we would be hear the left dismiss him as a “college dropout.” ... It occurred to me one of the great conservative colleges, e.g. Hillsdale, should offer Mr. Walker an Honorary Degree.

Get off Steve Scalise’s Case

uce Wrote: Jan 06, 2015 5:54 AM
Here's where the "story" broke: http://cenlamar.com/2014/12/28/house-majority-whip-steve-scalise-was-reportedly-an-honored-guest-at-2002-international-white-supremacist-convention/

Get off Steve Scalise’s Case

uce Wrote: Jan 06, 2015 5:52 AM
Here's the most accurate recap of the 202 events; at least as far as II can tell. http://www.snopes.com/politics/politicians/scalise.asp Seems to me to be a trumped-up attempt to discredit a good man ... We cannot cravenly cave to such ...
Excuse the typo: That should read: Oh, never mind.
U.S. Constitution › Article I Section 1. All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives. … Section 8. … To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, … Oh, neve mind.

The Lesson of Dunkirk

uce Wrote: Feb 22, 2014 7:24 AM
Makes me think of the driver who had the right-of-way who is, nonetheless, dead from the ensuing crash. Same with Cruz et al, they may surely be right but they will just as surely ensure a Republican defeat in '14 and beyond.

Most Jews Wish You a Merry Christmas

uce Wrote: Dec 24, 2013 7:20 AM
Commet? Please add an N ... LOL.

Most Jews Wish You a Merry Christmas

uce Wrote: Dec 24, 2013 7:19 AM
A Jew I know apparently thinks as you do, Mr. Prager: He is bemused when, after someone wishes him "Merry Christmas" remembers the wishee is Jewish so hastily amends his commet to "Happy Chanukah." Gotta love it.