The Lesson of Dunkirk

uce Wrote: Feb 22, 2014 7:24 AM
Makes me think of the driver who had the right-of-way who is, nonetheless, dead from the ensuing crash. Same with Cruz et al, they may surely be right but they will just as surely ensure a Republican defeat in '14 and beyond.

Most Jews Wish You a Merry Christmas

uce Wrote: Dec 24, 2013 7:20 AM
Commet? Please add an N ... LOL.

Most Jews Wish You a Merry Christmas

uce Wrote: Dec 24, 2013 7:19 AM
A Jew I know apparently thinks as you do, Mr. Prager: He is bemused when, after someone wishes him "Merry Christmas" remembers the wishee is Jewish so hastily amends his commet to "Happy Chanukah." Gotta love it.

Mary Cheney, Liz Cheney and Left-Wing Hate

uce Wrote: Nov 28, 2013 9:34 AM
probety and clarity ... the norm for Prager. Thank you, Reb & happy Chanukah!

The New York Times: America Sucks

uce Wrote: Oct 15, 2013 2:44 PM
On the radio today you mentioned you read these comments ... you then read one ... When I got home i wanted to read your article however I did not recall the headline so I searched, "America Sucks." Try it; the Times author has nothin' on the rest of the Left. Phooey.

Obama Will Make Blacks Vote Republican

uce Wrote: Jul 06, 2013 8:27 AM
Despite Elder being correct on the details I do not think for one moment his prediction will come to pass: Black voters will continue to vote Democrat for many reasons; in this context because there is a disconnect between what Obama says and does and the disastrous economic consequences for [esp. Black] America and how black Americans perceive him.

Sex and the Military

uce Wrote: Jun 17, 2013 7:34 AM
I manage a newsgroup: NewsChat hosted by Yuku. On June 2, 2005 one of my members Purple999 [a.k.a Lt. Col Max, ret] posted: "Point is putting men and women in a war zone together telling them it is ok to kill but not screw is logic only a liberal could come up with. " [http://newschat.yuku.com/reply/139400/Sex-Assaults-Against-Women-GIs-Increase-in-War-Time#reply-139400] uce.

Kudlow Goes One-on-One with Paul Ryan

uce Wrote: Aug 26, 2012 7:47 AM
The man who framed the issue being interviewed by a probative observer of the current economic scene. This is a Must-See video. uce.

Did Glass-Steagall Put a Man on the Moon?

uce Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 7:59 AM
Mr. Calabria: Can you outline a regulatory policy that would replace Dodd-Frank [and Glass-Steagall]? And can you do so such that we baning-regulation impaired can understand it? Thank you.

Stubborn Ignorance

uce Wrote: Jul 25, 2012 3:57 PM
I have a blog-page at my newsgroup [http://newschat.yuku.com/] where I post articles I find probative. Reviewing my page I see that I post articles from a disproportionately high number of blacks [note, esp. Sowell, Williams, and Payne. I pledge to include more proportionally diverse authors.