Over the weekend, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa announced the names of Benghazi whistleblowers who will testify Wednesday about the deadly 9/11 terrorist attack before a congressional hearing on Capitol Hill. As a reminder, the White House told the country the attack in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, was simply a protest that spun out of control. According to whistleblower and State Department veteran Gregory Hicks, who will testify Wednesday, his "jaw hit the floor" when he heard this explanation being used by UN Ambassador Susan Rice on multiple Sunday news...
george washington Wrote: 2 minutes ago (11:51 AM) "Morning, Super Dave! I can imagine. Hey, they cancelled our Air and Sea Show here in Jacksonville for this summer. No Blue Angels, but plenty o' dough from the stash for bogus solar power scams, coal-powered cars, unicorns, and Obamaphones. Is the USAF still flying in South Georgia?" Yeah, I hate to hear that, they've made up in some cases by using older aircraft like the B-17 for things like the NASCAR pre-race fly-by's... ...We're still flying here at Robins but no airshow for us either.
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago