The US Supreme Court may issue its much-anticipated decision on the constitutionality of Obamacare this morning. Regardless of outcome, the ruling will attain instant landmark status, and will make an indelible mark on the 2012 presidential race. Nearly three in four Americans would like to see the High Court invalidate at least the central pillar of the generally unpopular law. As we noted during oral arguments, there is a decent chance that the justices may go even further -- but who really knows? After months of speculation, the public will finally hear the verdict, either in the...
Ilokhem Wrote: 3 minutes ago (10:52 AM) "Uber , who employs these so called Illegals ? other illegals ? lastly take a trip to California/ Ga , Fl etc Farmland and see how many 'Americans' show up to pick fruit and vegetables .. You are so stupid it hurts me to think you procreate !" It's so comical when socialist morons call someone else stupid... "Viva Obmam" Hooray for the Owebots...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago