What President Obama has been pushing for, and moving toward, is more insidious: government control of the economy, while leaving ownership in private hands. That way, politicians get to call the shots but, when their bright ideas lead to disaster, they...
allofoz Wrote: 26 minutes ago (7:18 AM) "The use of the tags 'socialist' , 'communist', 'Marxist' to describe the President, use that will continue here in TH, is a tag on by itself. A tag that describes very well the user of the afrorementioned tags. A tag that reads: UNEDUCATED." By posting such drivel, allofutz has proven to be either willfully uniformed or a liar... ...There's a tag for ya'... Liberalism 101 Lesson 29: Even while advocating and implementing Marxist/Leninist policy we liberals must deny we are doing so. Deception is key to implementation since the little people are incapable of grasping what is in their best interests. (See lesson #17) Liberalism 101 Lesson 17: Distort, bend, fold and staple the truth, after
It bothers me a little when conservatives call Barack Obama a "socialist." He certainly is an enemy of the free market, and wants politicians and bureaucrats to make the fundamental decisions about the economy. But that does not mean that he wants government ownership of the means of production, which has long been a standard definition of socialism.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 5 hours ago