What President Obama has been pushing for, and moving toward, is more insidious: government control of the economy, while leaving ownership in private hands. That way, politicians get to call the shots but, when their bright ideas lead to disaster, they...
allofoz Wrote: 26 minutes ago (7:18 AM) "The use of the tags 'socialist' , 'communist', 'Marxist' to describe the President, use that will continue here in TH, is a tag on by itself. A tag that describes very well the user of the afrorementioned tags. A tag that reads: UNEDUCATED." By posting such drivel, allofutz has proven to be either willfully uniformed or a liar... ...There's a tag for ya'... Liberalism 101 Lesson 29: Even while advocating and implementing Marxist/Leninist policy we liberals must deny we are doing so. Deception is key to implementation since the little people are incapable of grasping what is in their best interests. (See lesson #17) Liberalism 101 Lesson 17: Distort, bend, fold and staple the truth, after
It bothers me a little when conservatives call Barack Obama a "socialist." He certainly is an enemy of the free market, and wants politicians and bureaucrats to make the fundamental decisions about the economy. But that does not mean that he wants government ownership of the means of production, which has long been a standard definition of socialism.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014