What President Obama has been pushing for, and moving toward, is more insidious: government control of the economy, while leaving ownership in private hands. That way, politicians get to call the shots but, when their bright ideas lead to disaster, they...
allofoz Wrote: 26 minutes ago (7:18 AM) "The use of the tags 'socialist' , 'communist', 'Marxist' to describe the President, use that will continue here in TH, is a tag on by itself. A tag that describes very well the user of the afrorementioned tags. A tag that reads: UNEDUCATED." By posting such drivel, allofutz has proven to be either willfully uniformed or a liar... ...There's a tag for ya'... Liberalism 101 Lesson 29: Even while advocating and implementing Marxist/Leninist policy we liberals must deny we are doing so. Deception is key to implementation since the little people are incapable of grasping what is in their best interests. (See lesson #17) Liberalism 101 Lesson 17: Distort, bend, fold and staple the truth, after
It bothers me a little when conservatives call Barack Obama a "socialist." He certainly is an enemy of the free market, and wants politicians and bureaucrats to make the fundamental decisions about the economy. But that does not mean that he wants government ownership of the means of production, which has long been a standard definition of socialism.
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Semi-retired president reluctantly decides now’s not the time for a Jimmy Kimmel guest shot Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Madeleine Albright: Hamas putting civilians in line of fire hurts Israel’s ‘moral authority’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago