David3036 Wrote: 3 minutes ago (5:36 AM) "I am beginning to think that Christopher Hitchens was right when he said in a book title that "religion poisons everything." It certainly seems to destroy a person's ability to reason, and his willingness to weigh the facts before insisting that his own opinions are factual." "Religion poisons everything." ... ...Lefties love to push that steaming pile because it allows them to cook up reasons to destroy other men. Every hideous left-wing dictatorship did away with God and gave men the chance to come up with an excuse for murder on an epic scale... ...Their latest excuse is "over population" pushed by the same "scientists" that you've been defending.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014