David3036 Wrote: 3 minutes ago (5:36 AM) "I am beginning to think that Christopher Hitchens was right when he said in a book title that "religion poisons everything." It certainly seems to destroy a person's ability to reason, and his willingness to weigh the facts before insisting that his own opinions are factual." "Religion poisons everything." ... ...Lefties love to push that steaming pile because it allows them to cook up reasons to destroy other men. Every hideous left-wing dictatorship did away with God and gave men the chance to come up with an excuse for murder on an epic scale... ...Their latest excuse is "over population" pushed by the same "scientists" that you've been defending.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago