The other day there was some guy on here beating up Romney as "bad for the country" but claimed to be a conservative. He said "America ducked a bullet" when Romney lost... ...I told him that that kind of thinking left America with a sucking chest wound called Owebama.
A new poll gives President Obama an overall approval rating of 44%, with 48% of respondents disapproving of his performance. In late May, the Quinnipiac University national poll gave Obama similar ratings -- 45% approval, 49% disapproval. "President Barack Obama is in a slump, under water for the last two surveys," said Peter Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute.
A cursory breakdown of
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago