There's a dastardly conspiracy afoot to shut down the United States Postal Service, Lefty screamer Ed Schultz has informed his MSNBC audience. The culprits? Republicans, match. The USPS recently announced its decision to end Saturday mail service, an attempt to stanch its years-long budget bleeding; the federal entity lost $16 billion in 2012. Though this move is only projected to save the Post Office roughly $2 billion annually, it's still an important nod to reality. I discussed this issue on CNBC last night, where even the liberal panelist seemed to agree that major reductions are in order and...
Liberalism 101 Lesson 114: Statist/Socialist/Progressives see the constitution of the United States as what we call a “living, breathing document”. This is a cover we use for molding and shaping the constitution for our own ends for as we all know it was written by dead white slave owners over 200 years ago and none of it applies to the modern nirvana that Liberal/Progressive/Socialists seek to create to improve the lives of all Amerikans. It is for the purpose of expanding the power and reach of the federal leviathan that Liberal/Marxist/Progressives seek to populate the Supreme Court and all of its lower federal court system with as many of our fellow travelers as we can so that they can find whatever...
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago