No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
You need to call on the Christ to cast out the demons who infest your crippled, atrophied brain, Sybil...
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 14 mins ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago