No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
You need to call on the Christ to cast out the demons who infest your crippled, atrophied brain, Sybil...
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago