Liberalism 101 Lesson 62: As Liberalism 101 Lesson 40 states in part: “It is from liberals only that the rights of the masses emanate. The silly notion that all rights are “endowed by the creator” is as passé as any notion that has sprung from a group of dead white slave owners.” This applies most especially to the knuckle dragging hayseed hick’s mythical, manufactured “right to bear arms”. Not only does this ownership of weaponry imply that the simpleton masses have the intelligence to take decisions without the assistance of benevolent progressives and that there can be ownership of anything outside of the collective but it denies the total control that Liberal Marxist Progressive policy requires to bring about the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 5 hours ago