Last night, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney picked a Twitter fight with Republican Congressman Justin Amash over sequestration. We'll get to that online battle in a moment, but first, a word on Rep. Amash's misguided comments that caught Carney's attention in the first place. Amash has been publicly blasting Republican leadership for aggressively pinning the sequester on President Obama, arguing that it's "disingenuous" for members of Congress to vote for a compromise, then blame it on the other party. This needlessly and foolishly undermines the GOP's messaging on the issue. Republicans are not saying that the sequester is...
AmericanObserver Wrote: 23 minutes ago (1:46 PM) "Wrong, wrong, wrong. As to 'off the rails,' that is your opinion. As to your preference for the Austrians, that again, is YOUR opinion. If you choose to dismiss my take on the 'supply side economics,' that is fine..." Liberalism 101 Lesson 115: SUPPLY-SIDE ECONOMICS, for Liberal/Marxist/Progressives, overcoming this evil is the key to making Amerika whole and good again! Heaven forefend that under educated, hayseed, hick, rustic, yokel bumpkin’s be allowed any more than a stipend to get by with since their share of the shared sacrifice has been determined to be equal to whatever excess they have jingling in their pockets. We know they would only spend that excess on guns...
- Obama administration looking to crack down on Iranian-sanction evaders while still lobbying lawmakers Erika Johnsen 55 minutes ago
- Boehner slams righty PACs over budget deal again: “Frankly I think they’ve lost all credibility” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan to Rubio: Try reading the budget bill before you criticize it, okay? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Do ObamaCare refusers skew a bit older? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama issues executive order to triple government’s renewable-energy usage by 2020 Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Maryland exchange director resigns, was on Caribbean vacation when it imploded Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago