Receiving the award for "projection of the year" is Joy Reid, columnist at the Miami Herald: "And the treatment of not just the president as an African-American, but yea, go back to Sandra Fluke. The treatment of women, the treatment of anyone who dares to not be a conservative--essentially you're just treated as basically someone who's a non-entity."
In response to:
And the PMSLSD crowd is blatantly stupid: Liberalism 101 Lesson 14: Racism can be blamed on anything and everything, especially anything and everything conservative because: America is racist.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014