During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
It's just time for the shift change at troll central... ...Someone equally stupid will be right in to take her place.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago