During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
It's just time for the shift change at troll central... ...Someone equally stupid will be right in to take her place.
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago