During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
It's just time for the shift change at troll central... ...Someone equally stupid will be right in to take her place.
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago