During a recent public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut about gun violence, the same hearing where the Sandy Hook father explained why his daughter is safer at home where he can protect her with firearms than at school, legal immigrant Henson Ong argued against gun control legislation being proposed in the state. Ong cited American history, the Los Angeles riots of the 1990s and tyranny overseas as examples as to why the Second Amendment is needed. He also pointed out that the United States has a long history of gun ownership ranging from high school rifle teams to hunting, yet...
"...The firearm is just a tool. In the right hands it is a tool to maintain order & safety for the law abiding. In the wrong hands it is a tool that causes death, destruction, harm, & pain. For some reason you progressives can not seem to make a logical distinction between the two." Lefties like bright-bulb know the distinction, they just prefer to meld the two together because they must do so to demonize guns... ...They MUST destroy the constitution to achieve their ends and the truth, therefore is their mortal enemy... ...They have coveted the ending of the Second Amendment for decades for without that they can never fully enslave us.
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago