Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Liberalism 101 Lesson 131: Many times the Liberal Lessons have highlighted the need to recognize the importance of the lie in furthering Statist/Socialist/Progressives policy goals. At this point it may seem redundant to once again focus on the lie as our friend and constant companion but in fact we can never over emphasize this crucial lesson. Decades ago, heroic liberal scholars worked together to create the brilliant concept of “all truth is relative”. Just as morality is our hated enemy so too is truth. Relativism allows us the luxury of perverting the truth, then converting our lies to truth. The black and white world of “true” or “false” fades into a grey world where truth can be hidden, obscured, molded, twisted inverted...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 8 hours ago