I’m sure by now regular readers are well aware that Texas Congressman Ron Paul is serving out his 12th -- and final -- term in the House of Representatives and will soon retire from public life. Somewhat unexpectedly, however, during his humble and moving final speech on the House floor a few days ago, I was surprised to hear him speak, among other things, about his “failure” to rein in the size and scope of government during his long and distinguished political career. To some extent this is undoubtedly true -- after all, the United States is headed straight...
In response to:
If you want to call someone delusional, use facts to back up your case. If you just want to talk trash, then get some better lines.
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago