I’m sure by now regular readers are well aware that Texas Congressman Ron Paul is serving out his 12th -- and final -- term in the House of Representatives and will soon retire from public life. Somewhat unexpectedly, however, during his humble and moving final speech on the House floor a few days ago, I was surprised to hear him speak, among other things, about his “failure” to rein in the size and scope of government during his long and distinguished political career. To some extent this is undoubtedly true -- after all, the United States is headed straight...
In response to:
Interesting. Of course, the only way to find truth is to hear both sides of the story... that way we can compare. Would you mind posting Mit Romney's support for pork projects.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago