Obama did not simply happen to encounter a lot of people on the far left fringe during his life. As he spells out in his book, he actively sought out such people. There is no hint of the slightest curiosity on his part about other visions of...
Jeff you are exactly right !! But try proving that Point to some Arrogant Liberal who thinks that they no more than anyone. To prove my Point Jeff, I wrote a factual paragraph about How the Democrats have for 44 years been in control of the House & Senate but of course done nothing wrong,its those pesky Republicans who did it all. So some Liberal Idiot commented that I missed a Comma and my Spell Checker was wrong. Now Jeff that is why Liberals are like termites,they infest everything and do nothing but destroy everything they come in contact with,but blame the Ants ECT....
After reading Barack Obama's book "Dreams from My Father," it became painfully clear that he has not been searching for the truth, because he assumed from an early age that he had already found the truth -- and now it was just a question of filling in the details and deciding how to change things.
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago