Today Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter was mocked for using "ugh" in an email about Solyndra going under. While Solyndra was a terrible idea implemented with zero respect for American taxpayers, Operation Fast and Furious was implemented and carried out with zero respect for human life. ATF supervisor David Voth, who was in charge of overseeing field agents in Phoenix, responded to news that the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was connected to the Fast and Furious case with annoyance, not remorse. Voth wrote, "Ugh….things will most likely get ugly."
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 15 hours ago