More than 40,000 people have been slaughtered during the rebellion in Syria, and the death toll rises daily. The European Union does not appear to be particularly concerned. North Korea’s rulers have launched a three-stage rocket, moving closer to their goal of developing a nuclear-tipped ICBM, and they’re sharing nuclear-weapons technology with the world’s leading sponsors of terrorism in Iran. The EU does not seem to be worrying about that either. Israel is considering building homes on barren hills adjacent to Jerusalem. The EU’s 27 foreign ministers said they were “deeply dismayed” and warned Israel of unspecified consequences if...
THE STRUGGLES AND MISERIES OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE SINCE JESUSCHRIST TILL TODAY,COMES AS A REJECTION OF THEIR MESSIAH BEFORE PONTIUS PILATE.THE GOSPELS REPORTS THAT THEY CURSE THEMSELVES WHEN THEY SAID BEFORE THE TRIBUNE:"IF THIS IS REALLY THE MESSIAH,HIS BLOOD TO FALL TO OURSELVES AND OUR CHILDREN".AND THE TRAGEDY BEGINS.OF COURSE ACCORDING TO THE PROPHETS,ISRAEL,THE WHOLE JEWISH NATION WILL ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR MESSIAH AND THEY WILL HAVE PEACE WITH ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.IT WILL COME TO PASS;THAT IS GOD WORD,NOT A MERE PREDICTION OF A MERE HUMAN BEING(NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL,WISE,RICH OR FAMOUS IS).
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 19 hours ago