Florida Senator Marco Rubio is in Indiana today campaigning and fundraising for Tea Party backed Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who beat out long time Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a heated primary race last month. Mourdock has received endorsements from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative Michelle Malkin. Mourdock winning the general election is crucial to Republican efforts to flip the Senate in November.
In response to:
"Saying that Rubio's not eligible doesn't fly anymore, because BHO isn't legal in any sense of the word." Are you always so sure of yourself when you're so wrong ? The fact that we're all so up in arms over Obama having scammed us so-bad-non-stop-full-time on this issue, there will likely be a much more demanding-thorough-accurate, VP-President candidate USC eligibility test this time around, compared to the quick-check that the scamming-USC-ineligible-Obama was put through. If a candidate is not actually fully USC-eligible and they did somehow manage to skate on by past the USC-eligibility-test again, as Obama did, in the short-long-run it would hurt the campaigns chances of winning with alot of voters, who wouldn't go for that !
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 23 mins ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 4 hours ago