Florida Senator Marco Rubio is in Indiana today campaigning and fundraising for Tea Party backed Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who beat out long time Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a heated primary race last month. Mourdock has received endorsements from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative Michelle Malkin. Mourdock winning the general election is crucial to Republican efforts to flip the Senate in November.
In response to:
"Saying that Rubio's not eligible doesn't fly anymore, because BHO isn't legal in any sense of the word." Are you always so sure of yourself when you're so wrong ? The fact that we're all so up in arms over Obama having scammed us so-bad-non-stop-full-time on this issue, there will likely be a much more demanding-thorough-accurate, VP-President candidate USC eligibility test this time around, compared to the quick-check that the scamming-USC-ineligible-Obama was put through. If a candidate is not actually fully USC-eligible and they did somehow manage to skate on by past the USC-eligibility-test again, as Obama did, in the short-long-run it would hurt the campaigns chances of winning with alot of voters, who wouldn't go for that !
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 3 hours ago