Florida Senator Marco Rubio is in Indiana today campaigning and fundraising for Tea Party backed Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who beat out long time Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a heated primary race last month. Mourdock has received endorsements from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative Michelle Malkin. Mourdock winning the general election is crucial to Republican efforts to flip the Senate in November.
In response to:
"Saying that Rubio's not eligible doesn't fly anymore, because BHO isn't legal in any sense of the word." Are you always so sure of yourself when you're so wrong ? The fact that we're all so up in arms over Obama having scammed us so-bad-non-stop-full-time on this issue, there will likely be a much more demanding-thorough-accurate, VP-President candidate USC eligibility test this time around, compared to the quick-check that the scamming-USC-ineligible-Obama was put through. If a candidate is not actually fully USC-eligible and they did somehow manage to skate on by past the USC-eligibility-test again, as Obama did, in the short-long-run it would hurt the campaigns chances of winning with alot of voters, who wouldn't go for that !
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago