Florida Senator Marco Rubio is in Indiana today campaigning and fundraising for Tea Party backed Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who beat out long time Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a heated primary race last month. Mourdock has received endorsements from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative Michelle Malkin. Mourdock winning the general election is crucial to Republican efforts to flip the Senate in November.
In response to:
anon said: "Rubio, J-Bush, Christie, Perry, Daniels, Jindall, VP" Rubio is decent on Cons-issues but he recently said, "Conservatives should give illegal-aliens an easier time in the USA." NO WAY to Rubio if he panders to illegal-aliens ! Jeb Bush, Christie are pro-illegal-alien-amnesty-benefits-$$-handout-facilitaors-advocates-enablers-panderers ! Pro-illegal-alien-moderate Jindall NO ! Perry-Daniels are hidden-covered-up "confirmed" NWO-Bilderberg, CFR-IMF-SPP-NAU, NAFTA, WTO, Wall-Street, Fed-Res-Bank, servers, pro-amnesty ! NO MORE, George "Islam is a religeon of peace, illegal-aliens only come to the USA to work because America is a nation of immigrants" Bush-2's Save your country reject all lib-Dems fake-Conservative-RINO's !
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago