Florida Senator Marco Rubio is in Indiana today campaigning and fundraising for Tea Party backed Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who beat out long time Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a heated primary race last month. Mourdock has received endorsements from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative Michelle Malkin. Mourdock winning the general election is crucial to Republican efforts to flip the Senate in November.
In response to:
anon said: "Rubio, J-Bush, Christie, Perry, Daniels, Jindall, VP" Rubio is decent on Cons-issues but he recently said, "Conservatives should give illegal-aliens an easier time in the USA." NO WAY to Rubio if he panders to illegal-aliens ! Jeb Bush, Christie are pro-illegal-alien-amnesty-benefits-$$-handout-facilitaors-advocates-enablers-panderers ! Pro-illegal-alien-moderate Jindall NO ! Perry-Daniels are hidden-covered-up "confirmed" NWO-Bilderberg, CFR-IMF-SPP-NAU, NAFTA, WTO, Wall-Street, Fed-Res-Bank, servers, pro-amnesty ! NO MORE, George "Islam is a religeon of peace, illegal-aliens only come to the USA to work because America is a nation of immigrants" Bush-2's Save your country reject all lib-Dems fake-Conservative-RINO's !
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago