Florida Senator Marco Rubio is in Indiana today campaigning and fundraising for Tea Party backed Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who beat out long time Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a heated primary race last month. Mourdock has received endorsements from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative Michelle Malkin. Mourdock winning the general election is crucial to Republican efforts to flip the Senate in November.
In response to:
anon said: "Rubio, J-Bush, Christie, Perry, Daniels, Jindall, VP" Rubio is decent on Cons-issues but he recently said, "Conservatives should give illegal-aliens an easier time in the USA." NO WAY to Rubio if he panders to illegal-aliens ! Jeb Bush, Christie are pro-illegal-alien-amnesty-benefits-$$-handout-facilitaors-advocates-enablers-panderers ! Pro-illegal-alien-moderate Jindall NO ! Perry-Daniels are hidden-covered-up "confirmed" NWO-Bilderberg, CFR-IMF-SPP-NAU, NAFTA, WTO, Wall-Street, Fed-Res-Bank, servers, pro-amnesty ! NO MORE, George "Islam is a religeon of peace, illegal-aliens only come to the USA to work because America is a nation of immigrants" Bush-2's Save your country reject all lib-Dems fake-Conservative-RINO's !
- Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans Allahpundit 56 minutes ago
- New data from HHS: 365,000 sign-ups for ObamaCare plans so far Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Administration tells Israel it lied about Iran deal jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- WaPo: ObamaCare is pretty much a compliance nightmare for small businesses Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Pointless Person of the Year list missing some options Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Running on Obamacare… away from the election Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago