Florida Senator Marco Rubio is in Indiana today campaigning and fundraising for Tea Party backed Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who beat out long time Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a heated primary race last month. Mourdock has received endorsements from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative Michelle Malkin. Mourdock winning the general election is crucial to Republican efforts to flip the Senate in November.
In response to:
anon said: "Rubio, J-Bush, Christie, Perry, Daniels, Jindall, VP" Rubio is decent on Cons-issues but he recently said, "Conservatives should give illegal-aliens an easier time in the USA." NO WAY to Rubio if he panders to illegal-aliens ! Jeb Bush, Christie are pro-illegal-alien-amnesty-benefits-$$-handout-facilitaors-advocates-enablers-panderers ! Pro-illegal-alien-moderate Jindall NO ! Perry-Daniels are hidden-covered-up "confirmed" NWO-Bilderberg, CFR-IMF-SPP-NAU, NAFTA, WTO, Wall-Street, Fed-Res-Bank, servers, pro-amnesty ! NO MORE, George "Islam is a religeon of peace, illegal-aliens only come to the USA to work because America is a nation of immigrants" Bush-2's Save your country reject all lib-Dems fake-Conservative-RINO's !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 8 hours ago