Florida Senator Marco Rubio is in Indiana today campaigning and fundraising for Tea Party backed Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who beat out long time Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a heated primary race last month. Mourdock has received endorsements from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative Michelle Malkin. Mourdock winning the general election is crucial to Republican efforts to flip the Senate in November.
In response to:
He's not eligible to be VP, Both of his parents were not naturalized citizens when he was born in the USA ! He's got to prove that he's against any kind of amnesty for illegal-aliens, is against any kind of so-called DREAM Act which would lead to another mass-amnesty ! Because James from Florida says that when Rubio was the Speaker of the Florida State House he blocked every single anti-illegal-alien bill that was submitted for review-debate-voting ! Not 1 of those anti-illegal-alien bills ever made it to the FL-House-floor to even be heard, because Rubio as FL-House Speaker wouldn't let it happen !
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 31 minutes ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago