Florida Senator Marco Rubio is in Indiana today campaigning and fundraising for Tea Party backed Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who beat out long time Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a heated primary race last month. Mourdock has received endorsements from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative Michelle Malkin. Mourdock winning the general election is crucial to Republican efforts to flip the Senate in November.
In response to:
He's not eligible to be VP, Both of his parents were not naturalized citizens when he was born in the USA ! He's got to prove that he's against any kind of amnesty for illegal-aliens, is against any kind of so-called DREAM Act which would lead to another mass-amnesty ! Because James from Florida says that when Rubio was the Speaker of the Florida State House he blocked every single anti-illegal-alien bill that was submitted for review-debate-voting ! Not 1 of those anti-illegal-alien bills ever made it to the FL-House-floor to even be heard, because Rubio as FL-House Speaker wouldn't let it happen !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 11 hours ago