Florida Senator Marco Rubio is in Indiana today campaigning and fundraising for Tea Party backed Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, who beat out long time Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a heated primary race last month. Mourdock has received endorsements from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative Michelle Malkin. Mourdock winning the general election is crucial to Republican efforts to flip the Senate in November.
In response to:
Rubio, Stays in the Senate, He's not eligible to be VP anyway ! Both of his parents were not citizens when he was born in the USA ! Anyway he's got to prove that he's against any kind of amnesty for illegal-aliens, is against any kind of so-called DREAM Act which would lead to another mass-amnesty ! Because James from Florida says that when Rubio was the Speaker of the Florida State House he blocked every single anti-illegal-alien bill that was submitted for review-debate-voting ! Not 1 of those anti-illegal-alien bills ever made it to the FL-House-floor to even be heard, because Rubio as FL-House Speaker wouldn't let it happen !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 11 hours ago