There's plenty that doesn't smell right about the Obama presidency -- the czars, the lack of transparency, the willingness to use taxpayer money for political ends. But nothing -- nothing -- is worse than this president's unprecedented penchant for using his bully pulpit to attack specific individuals (or small groups of individuals) whose only "sin" is that they disagree with him.
Kimberly Strassel sets out the latest example:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 9 hours ago