A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
Graham did a great job getting answers. Panetta was left spinning like a top trying to defend the president. One phone call from Obama. Knowing that a consulate was under attack,peoples lives at risk, and they never heard from Obama or called Obama again. There is only one reason they didn't call Obama. Obama didn't want to be bothered or informed.
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago