A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
Graham did a great job getting answers. Panetta was left spinning like a top trying to defend the president. One phone call from Obama. Knowing that a consulate was under attack,peoples lives at risk, and they never heard from Obama or called Obama again. There is only one reason they didn't call Obama. Obama didn't want to be bothered or informed.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 11 hours ago