A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
Graham did a great job getting answers. Panetta was left spinning like a top trying to defend the president. One phone call from Obama. Knowing that a consulate was under attack,peoples lives at risk, and they never heard from Obama or called Obama again. There is only one reason they didn't call Obama. Obama didn't want to be bothered or informed.
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 12 hours ago