As I wrote yesterday, Dianne Feinstein's "assault weapons" bill is pretty much dead. Why? Harry Reid won't bring it to the floor for a vote as part of a larger gun control package but has given Feinstein the option to offer the legislation as an amendment. Why? Because he couldn't round up even 40 votes, which means a dozen Democrats (not just those evil Republicans) were planning to vote against it. Reid's move to not bring the legislation to the floor caused CNN's Piers Morgan, who has been using the Sandy Hook tragedy to boost his pathetic ratings, to have...
I'm sorry. I just have to laugh every time I see Michael Moore. He really is Jabba the Hut.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014