I don’t get it. I don’t understand how Obama can be tied in the polls with Romney when you look at all of the facts. By all rights he should be losing in a landslide. Unemployment and under employment numbers are miserable, the housing market is gasping for breath. It’s trying to inch its way back, but it takes two steps forward and one step back. Our credit rating has been downgraded twice since he took office, QE 3 just hit last week with more counterfeit money entering the system, we were attacked once again on 9/11 and the...
Ah yes, let's just throw out insults. I made a great living being an "untalented actress" and have had a career for over 50 years. It is very sad that you libs just can't take a differing opinion. Oh well. You must be a very unhappy person.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago