I don’t get it. I don’t understand how Obama can be tied in the polls with Romney when you look at all of the facts. By all rights he should be losing in a landslide. Unemployment and under employment numbers are miserable, the housing market is gasping for breath. It’s trying to inch its way back, but it takes two steps forward and one step back. Our credit rating has been downgraded twice since he took office, QE 3 just hit last week with more counterfeit money entering the system, we were attacked once again on 9/11 and the...
Sorry you feel that way about me. But, it figures, most liberals just attack others success and accomplishments and don't like to hear other views.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago