A military judge blocked several key pieces of evidence Monday that prosecutors said would explain the mindset of the soldier accused in the 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood, including his belief that he had a "jihad duty" to carry out the attack.
How obvious can you be Judge? The judge has to rule that way in order to avoid benefits paid out to the families. It is that simple....change the reason for the killings and the military does not have to pay for combat benefits. Sickening!
It was a slap in the face when the Obama administration classified the Ft. Hood shooting as simple "work place violence" after Major Nidal Hassan screamed Allahu Akbar and slaughtered 13 fellow soldiers and wounded more than 30 others. Now, the judge in the case has blocked evidence showing Hassan's motive: Jihad.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago