Much has been made of President Obama's sneering screed against individual accomplishment and private success, and rightly so. He once again wandered from his poll-tested script and accidentally revealed his true colors, Romney pounced, and Democrats are flailing with shouts "out of context" and feigned thermonuclear outrage. Republicans would be wise to sink their teeth in and refuse to relent -- the Left's yelping is a tell. But in addition to hammering "you didn't build that" (and building a largely...
This should be in every commercial along with you did not build your business...use his own words...and then use the new one saying he was misquoted...folks there was nothing misquoted, and again Obama in that commercial distorts...he has been on a path of destroying capitalism within this country along with the media and their allies in the democrat union controlled party...just look at how these same dems supported Castro originally...and look at what condidtion Cuba is in...that is what these leftists want for the USA...bet your bottom dollar on this...the dems will not be happy until we are poor, gunless, and religionless...they want us all to worship them and government....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 9 hours ago