Much has been made of President Obama's sneering screed against individual accomplishment and private success, and rightly so. He once again wandered from his poll-tested script and accidentally revealed his true colors, Romney pounced, and Democrats are flailing with shouts "out of context" and feigned thermonuclear outrage. Republicans would be wise to sink their teeth in and refuse to relent -- the Left's yelping is a tell. But in addition to hammering "you didn't build that" (and building a largely...
This should be in every commercial along with you did not build your business...use his own words...and then use the new one saying he was misquoted...folks there was nothing misquoted, and again Obama in that commercial distorts...he has been on a path of destroying capitalism within this country along with the media and their allies in the democrat union controlled party...just look at how these same dems supported Castro originally...and look at what condidtion Cuba is in...that is what these leftists want for the USA...bet your bottom dollar on this...the dems will not be happy until we are poor, gunless, and religionless...they want us all to worship them and government....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 11 hours ago