For the past few weeks, I have been writing in this column about the government's use of drones and challenging their constitutionality on Fox News Channel where I work. I once asked on air what Thomas Jefferson would have done if -- had drones existed at the time -- King George III had sent drones to peer inside the bedroom windows of Monticello. I suspect that Jefferson and his household would have trained their muskets on the drones and taken them down. I offer this historical anachronism as a hypothetical only, not as one who is urging the use of violence...
Where are the patriots in our country? The use of drones on USA citizens is beyond reasonable...it smacks of the old USSR......where the heck are all the liberals who complain about our liberties when a repub is in power? Where is the ACLU....how did the EPA ever even get a drone...who did they who authorized it...and where is the lawsuit condenming this and taking it to court to stop this....Someone in government has to reign in this out of control EPA...someone has to care....come on repubs get your act together and defund, or do something to stop this travesty...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 11 hours ago