For the past few weeks, I have been writing in this column about the government's use of drones and challenging their constitutionality on Fox News Channel where I work. I once asked on air what Thomas Jefferson would have done if -- had drones existed at the time -- King George III had sent drones to peer inside the bedroom windows of Monticello. I suspect that Jefferson and his household would have trained their muskets on the drones and taken them down. I offer this historical anachronism as a hypothetical only, not as one who is urging the use of violence...
Where are the patriots in our country? The use of drones on USA citizens is beyond reasonable...it smacks of the old USSR......where the heck are all the liberals who complain about our liberties when a repub is in power? Where is the ACLU....how did the EPA ever even get a drone...who did they who authorized it...and where is the lawsuit condenming this and taking it to court to stop this....Someone in government has to reign in this out of control EPA...someone has to care....come on repubs get your act together and defund, or do something to stop this travesty...
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago