Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan — the freshly minted Republican vice presidential candidate — got an immediate ratings boost in the wake of his selection as Mitt Romney’s running-mate, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. Little known nationally before Saturday’s announcement, favorable impressions of Ryan jumped 15 percentage points among the overall electorate with positive views soaring from 49 to 70 percent among conservative Republicans. In Wednesday through Friday interviews, fully 45 percent of Americans expressed no opinion...
As a senior I am thrilled Ryan is running...he is right on...already our Medicare Advantage Plan has been changed, and it is not good...we pay far more, as well as have much less choice, and the difficulty of finding a doc is astounding...give me a choice...give me a voucher...where I can find a doc...and if my premiums go up I can go elsewhere...Ryan's plan is so good for seniors...unlike the Medicare Advantage Plan which is not good for seniors...it is expensive and does ration care...
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago