Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan — the freshly minted Republican vice presidential candidate — got an immediate ratings boost in the wake of his selection as Mitt Romney’s running-mate, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. Little known nationally before Saturday’s announcement, favorable impressions of Ryan jumped 15 percentage points among the overall electorate with positive views soaring from 49 to 70 percent among conservative Republicans. In Wednesday through Friday interviews, fully 45 percent of Americans expressed no opinion...
As a senior I am thrilled Ryan is running...he is right on...already our Medicare Advantage Plan has been changed, and it is not good...we pay far more, as well as have much less choice, and the difficulty of finding a doc is astounding...give me a choice...give me a voucher...where I can find a doc...and if my premiums go up I can go elsewhere...Ryan's plan is so good for seniors...unlike the Medicare Advantage Plan which is not good for seniors...it is expensive and does ration care...
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago