Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan — the freshly minted Republican vice presidential candidate — got an immediate ratings boost in the wake of his selection as Mitt Romney’s running-mate, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. Little known nationally before Saturday’s announcement, favorable impressions of Ryan jumped 15 percentage points among the overall electorate with positive views soaring from 49 to 70 percent among conservative Republicans. In Wednesday through Friday interviews, fully 45 percent of Americans expressed no opinion...
As a senior I am thrilled Ryan is running...he is right on...already our Medicare Advantage Plan has been changed, and it is not good...we pay far more, as well as have much less choice, and the difficulty of finding a doc is astounding...give me a choice...give me a voucher...where I can find a doc...and if my premiums go up I can go elsewhere...Ryan's plan is so good for seniors...unlike the Medicare Advantage Plan which is not good for seniors...it is expensive and does ration care...
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago