Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan — the freshly minted Republican vice presidential candidate — got an immediate ratings boost in the wake of his selection as Mitt Romney’s running-mate, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. Little known nationally before Saturday’s announcement, favorable impressions of Ryan jumped 15 percentage points among the overall electorate with positive views soaring from 49 to 70 percent among conservative Republicans. In Wednesday through Friday interviews, fully 45 percent of Americans expressed no opinion...
As a senior I am thrilled Ryan is running...he is right on...already our Medicare Advantage Plan has been changed, and it is not good...we pay far more, as well as have much less choice, and the difficulty of finding a doc is astounding...give me a choice...give me a voucher...where I can find a doc...and if my premiums go up I can go elsewhere...Ryan's plan is so good for seniors...unlike the Medicare Advantage Plan which is not good for seniors...it is expensive and does ration care...
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 3 hours ago