Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan — the freshly minted Republican vice presidential candidate — got an immediate ratings boost in the wake of his selection as Mitt Romney’s running-mate, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. Little known nationally before Saturday’s announcement, favorable impressions of Ryan jumped 15 percentage points among the overall electorate with positive views soaring from 49 to 70 percent among conservative Republicans. In Wednesday through Friday interviews, fully 45 percent of Americans expressed no opinion...
As a senior I am thrilled Ryan is running...he is right on...already our Medicare Advantage Plan has been changed, and it is not good...we pay far more, as well as have much less choice, and the difficulty of finding a doc is astounding...give me a choice...give me a voucher...where I can find a doc...and if my premiums go up I can go elsewhere...Ryan's plan is so good for seniors...unlike the Medicare Advantage Plan which is not good for seniors...it is expensive and does ration care...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 13 hours ago